KSLA News 12 is the aggressive, National Edward R. Murrow award-winning CBS affiliate serving the region known as the ArkLaTex. The station is the market's leader in timely and accurate reporting of breaking news, investigative journalism, award-winning storytelling and First Alert Weather. KSLA News 12 serves its community on all on-air, digital and mobile platforms embracing the innovation of the industry. In the center of the ArkLaTex is the Shreveport/Bossier City metroplex where the best of Louisiana, Texas and Arkansas culture is combined to create a vibrant and comfortable lifestyle.
If your passion is to help businesses grow by making the most of their marketing dollars, this job is for you. Cultivating and enhancing customer relationships is crucial as there is heavy emphasis on generating new business. A polished disposition, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude are required. We offer extensive training and fantastic benefits as we are part of the Gray Television family of stations. Join this fun and dynamic sales team today!
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Conduct thorough client meetings, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
• Utilize marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape
• Develop new business and maintain current business
• Sell across all product platforms, broadcast as well as digital
• This position requires someone with a high level of tenacity and closing ability to achieve set sales quotas. This position utilizes an audience-based sales approach, selling across all product platforms, to provide marketing solutions to current and new customers. We believe in a client focused approach on addressing clients' needs, crafting custom solutions, and consistently delivering results. The individual who will join our team is enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated, confident and has a positive attitude- if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today!
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
KSLA-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqo0e-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.