WVUE- FOX 8 in New Orleans is the #1 rated News station in the competitive New Orleans Market. FOX 8 is committed to providing in-depth investigative stories that affect change, hold the powerful accountable, and shine a light on public corruption. FOX 8 recognizes the responsibility of keeping the viewing public safe and informed about the world around them delivering all the news, information and entertainment viewers want and need to know. With this mission in mind, FOX 8 is committed to serving as the Weather Authority for Southeast Louisiana and Southwest Mississippi and continues to lead in the field of investigative journalism. Fox 8 is committed to innovation and continued evolution in the use of existing technology producing roughly 60 hours of news and locally originated programming per week. With a station based in Mid-City New Orleans, WVUE employees work, live and play in one of the nation's most vibrant and unique cities.
Are you an aggressive and goal-oriented person with a strong competitive drive and determination to win? A natural relationship builder and collaborator, often viewed by others as a thought leader? Are you interested in a sales job that allows you to do what you do best- sell, sell and sell! Gray TV is the industry leader in Multi-Platform sales and marketing and we are looking for Star Sales professionals who want to join this revolution.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Conduct thorough client needs analyses, present proposed strategic solutions and tactics and provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness.
• Utilize expanded B2B marketing resources to build compelling and creative solutions in a competitive landscape.
• Develop new business and maintain current business within the assigned territory.
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred.
• 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience required with interactive/digital experience preferred.
Qualified applicants, please apply online and attach resume with cover letter. Drug screen and MVR check required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V/
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx64k-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.