- Full Time
At Gray Television, Inc., we offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At GrayTV, our employees know that growth opportunities are endless and possibilities are all around us.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
Job Pay (Hourly/Salary): $36,000-$90,000 annually
KKCO 11 News is the news leader in the Grand Junction market. The largest city between Salt Lake and Denver, our outdoor recreation and mild climate draw people from across the country here. Our area sees all four seasons and you can ski and golf on the same day during certain parts of the year. Home to the Grand Junction Rockies and a huge summer country music festival, Grand Junction is a perfect community where residents enjoy the best of the outdoors and all the area has to offer. Our station has a history in our communities as being not only the news leader, but a community partner. Our focus on digital allows us to reach far beyond our broadcast signal, to communities in southern Colorado and eastern Utah.
KKCO-TV is accepting applications for a full-time Sales Account Executive for our NBC, ABC, CW+, Me-TV and Telemundo stations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Prospect new businesses, find decision makers and arrange meetings with them.
• Develop and present market research and advertising proposals to support a client's goals.
• Interact with various internal departments to carry out client requirements, including scheduling advertising, promotions, monitor account activities and collections.
• Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records in a sales activity database.
• Weekly review and prepare forecast of expected sales.
• Complete required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, expense reports, collections, and other company needs.
• Regular, consistent punctual attendance, work flexible hours as needed, including nights and weekends.
• Keep up to date on all products and services offered, learn new products and understand how clients can benefit from them.
• High School or equivalent.
• Marketing/Sales background.
• Understand and operate on policies as outlined in the Gray Employee Handbook.
• Have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
• A pre-employment and random drug screening and motor vehicle record verification.
• Demonstrate prospecting and presentation skills, develop strong client relationships, and meet sales activity goals.
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals regularly.
• Demonstrate initiative, self-motivated and strong organization skills.
• Works as a team member within the sales department and throughout the organization.
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn73p-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.