Wyoming News Now has the #1 stations in the Wyoming DMA. With stations in Casper, Cheyenne and Scottsbluff, NE we are focused on telling local stories that matter. We are dominant both on broadcast and digital. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great station and company.
KGWN is currently looking for an Account Executive to help generate advertising revenue, maintain and service existing accounts, and develop proposal for clients to aid them in maximizing their TV dollars.
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Monitor schedules placed with station to insure proper schedules
- Review and update special programming materials to insure potential advertisers are made aware of upcoming events
- Write, copy, prepare and produce creative commercials for direct accounts
- Project sales figures on a monthly basis
- Responsible for collection of individual account billing
- Perform other tasks related to position as assigned
• Sales experience and media knowledge helpful. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs a plus. Applicant will also need excellent verbal and written communications skills. You will need a valid driver's license and a good diving record. No DUI's. The applicant must have valid vehicle insurance and a dependable vehicle. Must be fully vaccinated against COVID.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
( Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
KGWN-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3b28n-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.