Los Angeles, CA
Gorgeous Media Group is seeking an experienced Assistant to support the Founder and CEO of our prestigious talent management company. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in talent management and looking to grow. The ideal candidate is familiar with the casting sites and able to jump in quickly.
- Assisting manager with client matters
- Submitting clients on Breakdown Express, Casting Networks, Casting Frontier, and Casting Workbook
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Tracking payments and expenses
- Resourceful, trustworthy, eager to learn
- Generating and keeping track of self-tape requests, bookings, and travel coordination
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Mac/PC
- Diligent in following up
- Social media savvy - familiar with trends, platforms, and creating content
- Light video and photo editing skills
Education and Experience:
- 1 year of professional experience in the entertainment industry preferred
- Interested in pop culture and familiar with the film and TV world
This position is currently in-office, M-F from 9:30 - 6 PM.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjwv0-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.