Los Angeles, CA
Production Coordinator (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Production Coordinator to support the FX Production department by tracking and coordinating information, paperwork, resources, and events and liaising between the individual television productions and the FX Production department, as well as other FX departments.
• Track and file production information and paperwork, including call sheets, productions reports, budgets, cost reports, credits, and distribution lists, and maintain department calendars for both current and future production forecasting.
• Coordinate with other departments to provide information and materials such as show masters, production schedules, location of production shoots, and written information between internal and external teams.
• Liaison between FX departments and internal Disney departments for all production related needs.
• Assist with onboarding series BTL crew, maintaining resume database for potential series production employees.
• Locate and lease office and stage spaces for domestic and international series writers, production, and post production teams.
• Maintain facility tracking chart for Production department and FX Finance/Disney corporate departments, and coordinate the storage and liquidation of show assets.
• Process and code monthly rent, parking, and utility invoices for FX Productions and onboard vendors and independent contractors through internal cost tracking system.
• Track post-production deliveries and maintain master tape library.
• Roll calls and set meetings for department executives, and support department administrative needs such as supply and equipment orders, IT support, messenger/courier needs, etc.
• Arrange travel and payments for visiting talent and production personnel.
• Four year college degree preferred. Minimum two years of experience working on a television set or in a production office. Experience working in a corporate office environment in an entertainment and television related company a plus.
• Excellent communication skills required and the ability to communicate precise information to and from multiple sources.
• Must have experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, and some budgeting and scheduling knowledge. Basic math skills required.
• Must be able to multi-task while dealing with many different and sometimes conflicting needs and priorities.
• Must be able to follow-up on tasks and information with precise accuracy and speed.
• Ability to meet people and make connections while instilling confidence and reliability required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71jjp-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.