VFX Production Coordinator
Moving Picture Company
Los Angeles, CA
Producer, Content Design & Visual Effects (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Producer of Content Design & Visual Effects, to manage the production and daily workflow for conceptual marketing content for new and returning series.
• Fully support all creative personnel for assigned projects; perpetuate, guide, clarify and provide further support to creative direction throughout the production process.
• Serve as the point of contact for other departments, frequently updating development and show executives, maintaining project schedules, assist artists with software issues, manage all assets and postings, coordinating approvals and reviews and serve as last point of quality control check.
• Source and purchase 3D models, stock footage and assist VP in managing licensing agreements.
• Manage vendors, including vendor agreements with the VP and legal department.
• Manage scheduling of timely approvals and creative reviews to keep the project on track, including establishing and revising the budget as projects evolve.
• Manage project expectations and properly communicate frequent updates in a constructive manner.
• Ensure final graphics are archived in the design vault, drives are sent back to vendors and shoot footage is properly archived.
• Track freelance hours and vendor progress to ensure that project is progressing on budget.
• Oversee versioning of graphic teasers after the initial hero delivery.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum 7 years' experience producing motion graphics and/or visual effects. Minimum 3 years management experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Avid or Final Cut, Adobe Suite, Wiredrive/Box/Aspera/Frankie/Frame.io/VPN, Mac and PC operating systems.
• Must have thorough understanding of high-end design, animation, and VFX technologies & infrastructure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
• Good mathematical skills, working with delivery specs.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills are necessary.
• Must have ability to multitask, work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints.
• Knowledge of post-production and motion graphic terminology/formats.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8evj-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.