Assistant, Media Relations (FX Networks– Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to the three VPs of Media Relations and general support for the department.
• Provide administrative support to the three Vice Presidents of Media Relations and general support for the department.
• Answer phones, organize meetings, maintain schedules and records, make travel arrangements and process expense reports for Vice Presidents.
• Provide support for the department as needed, including couriering/overnighting packages, keeping department organized, organize press mailers, booking meeting rooms, maintaining status reports, and escorting talent at events.
• Assist with the distribution of press materials, draft itineraries, proof press materials, send programming alerts, update fact sheets, assist in clip selections for talent appearances on talk shows, create and maintain status reports, track press breaks and help maintain master media list of television reporters.
• Work all FX events, organizing press RSVPs and guest check-in.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field is required.
• Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience is preferred.
• Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
• Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Strong grasp of social media is a plus.
• Must be motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured, and able to prioritize work with minimal direction.
• Able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, talent, and media personnel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykbxq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.