Executive Assistant, Creative Services (FX Networks)
FX is seeking an Executive Assistant for the SVP of Creative Services (Awards/Events/Talent Relations and Photo Services) and an additional Communications Executive as needed. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for covering all administrative needs including phones, expense reports, travel, scheduling, and meeting notes. Job tasks also include ongoing independent projects as assigned by the SVP, Creative Services.
• Administrative support including phone coverage, expense reports, travel planning, scheduling, manage cadence of meetings, meeting notes, coordinate staff meetings, organize flow of information to and from Senior Vice President's office, distribute creative services information internally etc.
• Support SVP with ad-hoc assignments and projects, including work on events and awards tasks, help with managing awards media buying, various research and other projects as needed within Creative Services
• Responsible for proof-reading awards FYC advertising, help with PowerPoint Awards campaign decks, create, and maintain spreadsheets, assist with awards/events databases, organize and track emails and calls, and program work
• Interact directly with other executives and their support teams within FX and the larger Disney family to coordinate meetings, take notes and help with follow up, tracking deadlines and commitments.
• 1+ years of administrative experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills are required
• Able to work well under pressure and with various personalities tactfully
• Must have excellent attention to detail and prioritization skills. Awards, Events and Talent Relations are extremely task oriented areas with great attention and dependence on accuracy and detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact professionally with senior executives, media personnel, talent, and their representatives
• Ideal candidate must be proactive, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured, and able to prioritize and follow-through on tasks under deadlines
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and communicate clearly
• 2+ years of administrative experience supporting high-level executives in entertainment
• Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Filemaker
• Four-year college degree, preferably in communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the US, and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand's current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppz6e-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.