Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, Original Studio Films
Los Angeles, CA
Contractor Administrator (FX Networks –Los Angeles, CA)
FX Networks is seeking a Contract Administrator to provide support to the Business Affairs department. This position will coordinate deal and payment information with finance, interface directly with business executives to review contracts and coordinate with accounting departments at agencies and management companies.
• Manage the day-to-day financial and payment needs of the Business Affairs department, including reviewing required documents for payment and advising with respect to their preparation.
• Assist in the design and implementation of systems for easy distribution of reports and data to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Track the progress and delivery of development projects with creative affairs, coordinate payment with finance and respond to external inquiries.
• Maintain familiarity with guild payment obligations, including pay rates and deadlines for payment.
• 4 year college degree in business or a paralegal certificate preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a fast-paced business & legal affairs department with emphasis on payment processing and tracking of key business terms.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong reasoning and basic math skills.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft office applications including, Word, Outlook and Excel. Adobe Acrobat Pro experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks, with excellent organizational skills.
• High degree of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals.
• Client-service oriented with the ability to easily switch gears.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2277m-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.