Assistant, Production & Special Projects (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to three executives who oversee the production of all on-air promotions, editorial campaigns and special projects for marketing and other departments.
• Provide administrative support including answering phones, scheduling meetings (both internal and external), organizing schedules, handling expense reports, making travel arrangements, updating production calendar and distributing to necessary departments, requesting discs and scripts from Development and PR, gathering mail, arranging couriers and archiving campaign materials.
• Create presentation decks for a variety of projects and initiatives including campaign and spot presentations, photo and reference scrap and statistics and ratings presentations.
• Support department by ordering supplies, materials and equipment, IT support, furniture requirements and temporary staffing needs.
• Help create bi-weekly newsletter content.
• Four year college degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus on television, marketing, and/or promotions.
• Experience supporting an executive in television or production preferred.
• Must have basic knowledge of television and film terminology and processes. Must be able to understand television timing and statistically-based information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism and confidence when dealing with show producers and talent via phone or in-person.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines and be autonomous and decisive.
• Must be able to prioritize assignments, work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to have fluctuating business hours to match those of the EVP and VPs while they are traveling abroad (most frequently operating off the Eastern time zone).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d891kx-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.