Assistant, Current Series (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Assistant to support the Current Series department. This role will be responsible for coordinating meetings and events associated with FX's comedy, documentary, and drama series, as well as providing administrative support to two SVP's of Current Programming.
• Communicate with other departments to ensure they have the necessary materials needed to take care of their responsibility to the network. Maintain the current grid that is distributed throughout the network.
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, events, and coordinate any other communications between the current department, the network, the studio and external partners.
• Evaluate drafts of current projects creating reports for distribution. Write episodic summaries and create current season reports.
• Provide administrative support to two Senior Vice Presidents, including phone coverage, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, mail, filing, copying, office supplies and other departmental administrative tasks as needed.
• 4-year degree required or equivalent work experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be highly organized, demonstrate attention to detail, and be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Due to a high volume of information and material flowing through the department, must be able to manage and disseminate it punctually, properly and confidentially.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnnoe-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.