Executive Assistant, Motion Picture Marketing Services
Los Angeles, CA
FX is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Content & Editorial. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized, possess strong interpersonal skills, and have an overall interest in marketing and/or on-air promotions.
• Provide administrative support for the EVP. Duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments and meetings, managing calendars, ordering supplies, and other admin duties as needed.
• Provide hands-on assistance with various assignments, projects and presentations, including formatting and executing presentation decks, creative briefs, Power Point presentations, XLS documents, etc. and archiving campaign materials.
• Provide departmental administrative support, including arranging travel and entertainment events, creating and tracking expense reports, and arranging and administering various office tasks.
• Assist with special projects as assigned, including general research and information gathering assignments.
• Minimum of 1 years' work experience. Assistant experience in a television or production environment a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with basic math and reasoning skills.
• Possess professionalism and confidence when dealing with executives, show producers, and talent, including the ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Possess the ability to work autonomously and decisively.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat. Experience in Omnigraffe, QuickTime, Fetch, Filezilla, P-Touch preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1n39-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.