Senior Manager, Talent Development
Culver City, CA
Senior Manager, People Operations- Funimation
As the Senior Manager, People Operations, reporting to the VP, People, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling our company-wide compensation, benefits, and HR technology practices and programs. The ideal candidate has proven experience scaling these types of programs in a high-growth, geographically diverse organization. If you are someone who gets energized by creating and owning HR programs from end to end while building and leading a high performing team, then this role is right for you.
What You'll Do:
• Drive and manage our compensation and benefits programs from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communication and education
• Develop insightful and data-informed recommendations to improve current programs/processes
• Design, develop, maintain total compensation guidelines and job architecture structure
• Evaluate existing HR technologies and evolve where necessary
• Lead the compensation planning cycles in partnership with the People Partner team
• Monitor the competitiveness of our programs through participation of annual surveys and continuous benchmarking within the markets in which we compete for talent
• Manage relationships with vendors and external consultants to ensure continued access to relevant market data and trends
• Manage Funimation's benefits globally, ensuring benefits in each market consider local nuances and reflect industry best practices
• Lead and manage all US benefit compliance efforts.
• Partner with other leaders in the People organization to drive the overall talent strategy
What to Bring:
• 8 or more years of professional experience in a high-growth, fast-paced organization
• 4 or more years of direct people management experience
• Demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role – namely benefits, compensation, project management and HR technology.
• Demonstrated successful partnerships with other Human Resources functions (i.e. Recruiting, Learning & Development, HR Business Partners, Facilities, Compensation, etc.)
• Undergraduate degree in relevant field
• Highly organized and efficient
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Facility with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision-making
• Proven ability to adapt and quickly change direction when necessary in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
*Funimation Global Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.