Content Acquisitions Coordinator
Remote / Virtual
Digital Ad Operations Coordinator - Funimation
What You Will Do :
The Digital Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing, managing, and optimizing digital campaigns, tracking performance daily and developing weekly, monthly, and final client reports. This position will be the lead for direct and house ad campaign trafficking, optimization and post campaign reporting. The position will be located in Culver City, LA and will report into the Sr. Product Manager for AVOD.
• Take over digital campaigns when deals close, working with internal teams and partners to get campaign requirements.
• Pull reporting from 3rd Party platform and work with AdOps team for month end billing.
• Set up Owned & Operated campaigns in Google Ad Manager
• Analyze campaign metrics on a daily basis and implement optimizations to ensure optimal performance
• Provide recommendations on how to improve campaigns and serve as a trusted advisor to Resellers, Internal marketing teams and SPP partners to ensure they are confident in the strategy being executed
• Provide weekly and/or monthly recaps, outlining meaningful insights about the campaign metrics and how we met or exceeded the client's or partner goals
• Lead monthly meetings with AdOps teams to discuss upcoming opportunities and review existing campaigns
• 2+ years of work experience in digital ad operations
• 4 year degree preferred
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Google Ad Manager, Microsoft Office/ Google Suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• IAB Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification or related certifications preferred.
*Funimation is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios, USA - Offsite/Home/Remote - WKH-0999
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.