WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a UX Designer, reporting to the Experience Design Director, you will partner with a team of designers, product managers and engineers to develop Skate's metagame.
• You will work collaboratively to design an intuitive metagame experience.
• You will build relationships with our cross disciplinary team, and partner groups to set priorities towards meaningful design solutions to meet player and business goals within technical constraints.
• You will distill user research, competitive analysis and feedback into user centered design goals.
• You will frame and solve hard design problems informed by data
• You will apply and establish a set of design standards, documentation, and principles that are used alongside a design system
• You will organize, label and structure content in way that is understandable for users/players to allow them to find and move through information and complete tasks
• You will help our teams empathize with players and advocating for for usability and accessibility
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialogue to be considered.
• 2+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer.
• You have experience designing intuitive consumer-facing products
• You have a broad UX design toolkit
• Passion for games with a solid grasp of market trends
• Experience presenting and rationalizing UX design strategy and decisions to diverse audiences using these opportunities to advocate for players, share knowledge and demonstrate design thinking in action
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z3je-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.