WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a User Interface Engineer, reporting to the UI Engineering Lead, you will:
• You will author high-quality and scalable user interfaces
• You will take ownership of authoring, debugging, and improving the underlying technology for UI features to a high standard
• You will support the needs of Technical Artists and Experience Designers in fulfillment of design specifications
• You will assess risks, provide feedback on implementation details, and estimate workload with reasonable accuracy
• You will read, author and maintain technical documentation
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
• 5 years of experience in UI/UX engineering related roles
• Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full AAA development cycle
• Strong knowledge of C++ and C#
• Understanding of atomic design principles and responsive frontends
• Desire to create systemic, reusable systems
• Experience with data binding strategies
• Familiar with data-driven game development
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $130,250 - $199,400 USD Annually
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $120,450 - $199,400 USD Annually
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $147,400 - $199,400 USD Annually
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $120,450 - $161,750 USD Annually
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $120,450 - $188,600 USD Annually
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $93,700 - $153,900 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjyb1w-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.