WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Tools Software Engineer, reporting to the Lead Tools Engineer, you will help us bring Full Circle game creation tech to the next level.
• build the tools that power the best games in the industry
• create new tools for the Frostbite engine
• create stand-alone applications
• create user interfaces to empower the team to work with game content
Qualifications Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
• 3+ years of experience in development of desktop applications
• Excellent working knowledge of C# and C++
• Experience working with WPF or other desktop UI frameworks
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle of the software product
• Experience making and playing creative games
• Experience working with User Experience, Usability or Interaction Design
• Knowledge of building exporters from Maya, Max or Houdini
• Knowledge of mathematics and 3D
• Knowledge of Python programming language
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpyzw-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.