Environment Artist - EA Sports
Lead Game Product Manager - skate. (remote / hybrid)
Location: Hybrid and Remote work options available across most North America locations.
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
'This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.'
We are looking for an experienced Lead Game Product Manager to join the Skate team. You will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Develop monetization strategies aligned with player expectations, monetization philosophy, creative and game directions, partnering with other Product Managers.
• Work with the game economy designer on pricing strategy, live events and monetization operations.
• Collaborate with interdependent teams (UX, UI, engineering, etc.) to implement your monetization systems and features. Define success criteria, research goals, tracking and reporting needs in collaboration with the research team.
• Optimize monetization through a data-driven approach.
• Write and maintain documentation to serve as a reference.
• Stay up to date on monetization trends and best practices and promote them across our studio.
• A bachelor's degree in business, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Game Design, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Monetization Specialist on a live service game.
• Data-driven mindset, critical thinking, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and flexibility.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• A passion and broad knowledge of Free to Play games and their systems
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $130,250 - $199,400
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $120,450 - $199,400
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $147,400 - $199,400
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $120,450 - $161,750
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $120,450 - $188,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmj0nv-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $130,250 to $199,400 Per Year ($ USD)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.