Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Sponsorship Coordinator to join our team in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have experience and/or interest in marketing, sales, and events. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.
SPONSORSHIPS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with the Director of Sponsorship Sales to fulfill and execute local and multi-market sponsorship programs
• Provide professional and responsive service to clients that ultimately exceeds expectations and increases likelihood of program renewal
• Coordinate the planning and execution of key client activations across venues
• Work closely with relevant internal departments to fulfill sponsorship programs
• Develop and maintain an organizational system for managing contracts and payments by working with the Accounting team
• Support the delivery of contractual agreements including planning, execution, measurement and reporting
• Continuously strengthen day-to-day client relationships through exceptional client service, impeccable program delivery and client engagement
• Support department-wide development initiatives
• Assist in communicating and coordinating sponsorship activation information to the Venue Operations team
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Applicable interest and experience with marketing, sales, and events
• Willingness to work unconventional hours as job duties demand
• Willingness to travel, as job duties demand
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Deep curiosity about emerging marketing trends and ability to integrate into client programs
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
• Ability to quickly adapt and adjust projects to new expectations and direction
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kmjq-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.