Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm Box Office
Frank Productions, LLC is looking for Box Office staff to join our team part-time in Charleston, SC. Box Office staff will work at both Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a box office or venue. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in daily operations of the box office, including opening and closing box office procedures
• Handle customer cash while adhering to company's procedures and policies
• Utilize ticketing software to sell tickets to patrons
• Maintain customer service in person and over the phone
• Follow company protocol as communicated by venue management
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Applicable experience working in a box office or venue
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to operate a computer and other box office equipment
• Possess teamwork qualities
• Ability to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
• Pleasant and friendly disposition
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to perform duties for 8+ hours from a stationary position
• Background check required
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4jkm-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.