Frank Productions - Contract Coordinator
Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Contract Coordinator to join our team in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of, and experience with, legal language, contracts, document analysis, and drafting. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and execute artist contracts, ensuring legal and insurance liability concerns are identified and adequately addressed
• Under the direction of the Contract and Risk Manager, assist in negotiating, drafting and implementing changes to artist contracts as needed
• Review third party vendor contracts and monitor insurance certificates
• Maintain the system for payment and tracking of all artist deposits
• Maintain the system for reviewing, signing, and returning artist contracts as well as tracking and obtaining fully executed contracts
• Maintain the internal system for employee access to contracts
• Update and maintain promoter addenda for artist contracts
• Assist in determining liability insurance requirements and coordinate the insurance reporting system for all shows with the Accounting department
• Work closely with the VP of Finance and Accounting and Contract and Risk Manager to draft and review unique, one-off contracts
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of, and experience with, legal language, contracts, document analysis, and drafting
• High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Pleasant and friendly disposition
• Ability to lead and coordinate projects
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmmzx-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.