Frank Productions, LLC is looking to add an Accounts Payable Coordinator to our full-time team in Madison, WI. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process and record accounts payable transactions including matching, coding, and entering invoices
• Assemble invoices to be completed for payment and perform weekly payment processing
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices, expense reports, ACH payments, and recording entries
• Perform general account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and credit card statements
• Manage the Positive Pay process to ensure proper banking controls
• Process check requests
• Work with the Accounts Payable Manager to ensure we receive proper W-9 information and complete vendor additions to the system
• Review and process expense reports and receipts submitted by employees
• Ensure that invoices and reimbursements are accurate and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
• Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
• Work closely with the Accounting team to meet deadlines and maintain accurate accounting records
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information when necessary
• Assist accounting team members with the daily, monthly, and year-end operations of the accounting department
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's or Associates degree in Accounting, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to meet set deadlines and practice excellent time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
• Ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p07n-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.