Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
FOX 13, the Owned and Operated FOX duopoly in Seattle, WA, is seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Specialist to implement and oversee Sales campaigns. This position will support the Sales and Marketing Managers as well as local Account Executives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following duties.
• Measure and support successful audience delivery for all sales campaigns.
• Responsible for traffic operations and management for all special client projects.
• Responsible for managing creative requests, proofs, and trafficking.
• Reciprocal Support for Sales/Marketing Managers and Account Executives.
• Present and attend sales meetings with Account Executives and their clients.
• Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment issued by Fox.
• Comply with all FTS computer requirements – MyFoxPay, Navigator training, password protection, computer usage, etc.
• Comply with all FTS and station policies – Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Insider Trading, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of Google Ad Manager.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently under daily pressure and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Experience with Wide Orbit a plus.
Education and Experience
• 1-2 years of successful experience in the media industry.
• Familiarity with basic media technology.
• Sales and Marketing experience preferred.
• College degree preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
• Regularly stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
• Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $70,000.00-80,000.00 annually for Washington. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4evb7-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.