FOX Television Stations owns and operates 29 full power broadcast television stations in the US These include stations located in 14 of the top 15 largest designated market areas, or DMAs, and duopolies in 11 DMAs, including the three largest DMAs (New York, Los Angeles and Chicago). Of these stations, 18 are affiliated with the FOX Network. In addition to distributing sports, entertainment and syndicated content, our television stations collectively produce approximately 1,200 hours of local news every week. These stations leverage viewer, distributor and advertiser demand for the FOX Network's national content.
FOX10, Arizona's preeminent source for news, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as the Production Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the production and broadcasting operations of our television station. You will play a critical role in ensuring smooth and efficient operations, managing a team of production and master control staff, and maintaining the highest standards of quality.
• Manage and supervise all aspects of television station production and master control operations, including overseeing the production workflow, scheduling, and resource allocation.
• Ensure that all programming and content are produced and delivered according to the station's guidelines and quality standards.
• Coordinate with various departments, such as programming, engineering, and sales, to ensure seamless integration and execution of production plans.
• Oversee the operation and maintenance of master control systems, ensuring that all equipment is functioning properly and that technical issues are promptly addressed.
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of on-air content; making adjustments and improvements as needed.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and technological advancements related to television production and master control operations and recommend and implement innovative solutions.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, such as News, program producers, promotions, advertisers, sales, traffic, engineering, and regulatory bodies.
• This position also occasionally will assist with facility related tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in television production, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Proven experience in television production and master control operations, with a strong understanding of industry standards, practices, and regulations.
• Excellent technical knowledge of television production equipment, studio lighting, master control systems, and broadcast automation software.
• Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to effectively lead and motivate a team.
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with Sales, Traffic, News, and Engineering
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and find solutions to technical and operational challenges.
• Excellent Computer skills using Microsoft Office Products, Google products Drive, Docs, and search engine
• Experience with Sony ELC, XVS-9000, SSL Audio Consoles and Evertz Mediator Master Control preferred
• Weekend, holidays and varied hours required
As part of the FOX family, you will receive generous time off, 401k matching, a wealth of employee resources and superior medical, dental and vision benefits from day 1! #LI-HH1
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw20ny-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.