FOX Television Stations owns and operates 29 full power broadcast television stations in the US These include stations located in 14 of the top 15 largest designated market areas, or DMAs, and duopolies in 11 DMAs, including the three largest DMAs (New York, Los Angeles and Chicago). Of these stations, 18 are affiliated with the FOX Network. In addition to distributing sports, entertainment and syndicated content, our television stations collectively produce approximately 1,200 hours of local news every week. These stations leverage viewer, distributor and advertiser demand for the FOX Network's national content.
As a Digital Ad Operations Coordinator, you will work as part of the Digital Ad Operations group who is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing dynamically served advertising campaigns through the use of several technologies working across a portfolio of live sports, entertainment, apps and OTT assets for all Fox Television Digital campaigns. The Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for all pre- and post-launch trafficking, setting up campaigns in ad servers, confirming that creative is to site specifications, trafficking ad tags, reporting and managing any issues that arise pertaining to campaign execution. The Digital Ad Operations group is also responsible for communicating directly with our internal sales reps as well as their clients and will be a key resource within the operations group working cross-functionally with several other departments.
• Own and support all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries for multiple local stations
• Manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for campaigns - tracking, tagging, publisher/agency/client correspondence
• Support digital planning team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities.
• Work closely with publishers and clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed
• Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverable
• Other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary
• Minimum of 2 years practical working experience in online advertising space, as a trafficker or similar role
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Free Wheel and OTT ad servers
• Experience with various third-party ad servers/tags such as DCM, Innovid, Flashtalking, etc.
• Experience of digital programmatic landscape and monetization techniques (Trading Desks, DSP's, Exchanges, SSP's, DMP's, PMP's) an added plus
• Sound strategic thinker with strong creative problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
• Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
• Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.85-33.65 per hour for California, Washington, New York City and Westchester County, NY. $24.00-28.00 per hour for Colorado. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4pm7y-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.