Are you an up-and-coming creative, who also likes to dive into the numbers around the game? Our FOX Sports Digital Team is seeking to add a Social Media Designer who can assist in further developing the look and feel of FOX Sports' social and digital gambling content. As the Social Designer, you will work with our gambling content leads on ways to make content come alive in an exceptionally artistic and informational way. You will work in brands to include but not limited to NFL on FOX, MLB on FOX, FOX Soccer, CFB on FOX, CBB on FOX, PBC on FOX, NASCAR on FOX, The Association and WWE on FOX.
From creating static graphics to helping dream up the on-set environments for FOX Sports Digital's award-winning original shows, you will support all formats of FOX's new gambling initiatives. You will have the unique chance to work on day-to-day content while also contributing to the vision for the design team's long-term projects. This role includes template design, art design, environmental design, logo design, and much more.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and create data visualizations across all platforms that inform and engage fans
• Enhance all original gambling content – including creating and optimizing sports content for social and taking all of FOX Sports visuals to the next level in creative
• Support the development of gambling-focused digital original shows
• Collaborate with content producers and designers, to enhance and beautify any gambling-related posts that land on social channels and video content
• Help find ways to optimize design and content creation workflows
• Maintain collaborative relationships across a variety of groups around Digital including Screening, Marketing, Editorial Talent, Content Ops, and Original Programming units
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of professional design experience
• Deep knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• A strong grasp of current sports design trends
• Solid experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8n4w-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.