FOX Sports Digital is looking for a Senior Video Editor to work within the production operations team and be tasked with editing, coloring, and animating graphics across a marquee of projects that will span the FOX Sports Digital portfolio. The Senior Video Editor will work closely with other production specialists to achieve timely video edits across all sports contents and verticals. You must have strict attention to detail, come up with innovative ideas, and be willing to work odd hours. You will be a leader in the post-production department, collaborating across departments to ensure content is always up to the standard of the Fox Sports Digital team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Content: Work closely with team leaders to help create original live streaming content and/or VOD, optimize live event/sports studio show content for social, lead content ideation process, and conceptualize end-to-end execution of shows/productions
• Production: Strong social, digital, video, and audio content production skills, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high-quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, and proven Adobe Suite video editing skills with quick turnaround
• Leadership: Work with more junior members of the team to help develop their post-production skills
• Innovation: Continuously search for tools, plug-ins, software, and other relevant industry innovations to continue improving the overall look and feel of our video content
• Platforms: Understand how to best use digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Cross-functional relationships: Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 6+ years of Digital/TV editorial experience
• Familiar with industry terminology, understand deadlines and be skilled at time management
• Effective communication with Producers, Directors, and other project stakeholders
• Vast experience in the Adobe Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
• Ability to manage and organize multiple concurrent projects
• Skilled in file management and asset tracking
• Knowledgeable on Mac
• Knowledgeable of DaVinci Resolve
• Knowledgeable of various file transfer systems, video and audio codecs, and deliverables across a variety of Digital platforms including TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32bzn-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.