Production Manager, E&P - Ucan
Los Angeles, CA
Fox Sports is looking for a Senior Producer, Digital Talent & Storytelling, College Sports to join the team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Senior Producer, you will work within the FOX Sports' creative team that oversees multimedia talent franchises, live shows, and other original content across FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, all FOX Sports OTT platforms & social media. You will work primarily on cross-platform original shows (both live & taped) and content franchises while collaborating very closely with our social team, video operations team, and editorial team as well as working with content operations to extract value from these opportunities. You will work directly with our roster of 250 talent at FOX Sports, primarily those in the college space, as well as the athletes, celebrities, and influencers we leverage for our coverage and storytelling across FOX Sports O&O properties, digital and social.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work within the team that oversees talent franchises and content contributions, as well as storytelling opportunities, across social and digital, working directly with our Event and Studio digital producers, as well as our Video Operations teams
• Work with Content Operations to extract value from these opportunities, including, but not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep, and video shooting/directing
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, rundowns, etc., and also to follow-up, report successes, compare against industry, and drive improvement
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Work with our in-house designers and creative producers to establish a direction for the look and feel of all our original content franchises & storytelling franchises in the college sports space
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
• Use data to help better tell stories across platforms, and work with data tools (i.e., Spreadfast, Sharablee, CrowdTangle, Conviva, and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences, judge performance, and deliver effective notes
• Create content directly for FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, FOX Sports OTT playforms, social media and video platforms, and stories platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 4+ years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
• Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
• A command of production terminology and procedures
• Must be knowledgeable on Mac
• Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
• A basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as Quip and Slack; and the ability to operate production related equipment
• Strong storytelling, digital video live production, and post-production experience, including an eye for high-level shooting, directing, audio skills as well as proven visual effects skills, and the curiosity to research and implement new technology into the existing workflow
• Adobe Premiere video editing skills with quick turnaround and experience shooting/directing original video
• Experience producing live and VOD content across all platforms, producing talent and putting them in a position to succeed, showing consistency and follow-through over time (including constructive feedback and criticism)
• Expertise in established and Emerging Digital Platforms
• Deep knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Ability to communicate in both directions, including high level / brief communication to superiors and detailed / tailored communication to reports.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o7qx-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes.