The Production Assistant will work on a daily FS1 studio show. Job responsibilities include cutting video, creating graphics, researching topics, and other production elements.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Logging, finding, editing B-roll, SOTs, and video elements for daily shows
• Researching topics and news of the day
• Creating graphics
• Being flexible and handling any other production needs that may arise
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Previous experience working and/or interning in production, operations, or
• Excellent overall Sports knowledge
• Good oral and written communication skills
• An understanding of video editing, storage, networking, and transmissions
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work well under deadline pressure
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro594p-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.