FOX Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join our First Things First team in Los Angeles. As our Production Assistant, you'll be responsible for working with Associate Producers to view, log, and cue tapes for studio show elements. Other duties include supporting show staff with administrative projects and show needs.
This is an overnight shift with the schedule being Sunday night through Friday morning (11:00 pm-7:00 am).
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• View, log, and cue tapes for the studio show
• Works in conjunction with Associate Producers in handling video needs and connecting with digital management on the show's digital presence
• Archive video for use in future shows
• Monitor social media for breaking news and developing stories
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Some experience in show production and/or technical operations is necessary
• Vast knowledge of sports is required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced sports production environment
• Proficiency with computers, Internet, email, telephone, and printer
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience cutting video or experience in an edit room
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejpz5-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.