FOX Sports is seeking a Production Assistant to join their team in Los Angeles. Under regular supervision, you will work with Associate Producers to view, log and cue tapes studio show elements. Other duties include supporting show staff with administrative projects and show needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Views, logs, and cues tapes for studio show
• Works under Associate Producers and Broadcast Associates in handling video needs and connecting with digital management and the show's digital presence
• Handles faxing, phone calls, shipping
• Runs various errands on the day to day of show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Some experience in show production and/or technical operations is necessary
• Vast knowledge of sports is required
• The ability to work in a fast paced sports production environment
• PAs must be proficient with computers, Internet, email, telephone, and printer
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r726e9-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.