Fox Sports is looking for a Media Associate to join the Media Management team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Media Associate you will support all aspects of production and post-production of FOX Sports. You will manage all media flow in our media asset management (MAM) system, ensure proper workflows are being followed, and train new employees or co-workers when necessary. Your responsibilities will include media ingest, drive tracking, exports and archive, supporting the footage sharing and file transfer process with outside vendors, and serve as a team leader when Management is not available. You may be asked to travel to remote events to manage media as well as test and research new technologies.
Additionally, as the Media Associate you will also interface with clients, ensure records are set up correctly, handle client requests, troubleshoot issues, and monitor systems. You will create and approach placeholders, tag metadata, monitor job brokers, perform daily audits escalating issues when needed, and ensure proper archiving workflow.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Approve placeholders, triage, viewable link requests, save lists, MAM system cleanup, and game descriptions
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of server resources, systems and key processes, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Troubleshoot and escalate issues appropriately
• Communicate, including tracking documents, with production, post-production, and the assignment desk to ensure all workflows are properly executed
• Support footage sharing and file transfer process with outside vendors
• Drive tracking
• Research and test new technologies
• On-site remote media management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2 plus years as a Media Administrator, or other comparable Media Manager experience
• Knowledge and experience in live and post-production workflows
• Outstanding business communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/GSuite/ Slack
• Knowledge of EVS, IP Director, and Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ability to work well under pressure, and have the capability to work weekends and holidays
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o5zm-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.