FOX Sports is looking for an Executive Assistant to join the Communications Team. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day administrative assistance for the EVP of Communications, general support for two SVPs, as well as the network's communications department. You will be the glue in maintaining continuity for a very dynamic and often fast-paced communications team that spans three primary offices/locations (Los Angeles, New York, Charlotte) and that covers all sporting events, shows, campaigns, brand communications and community outreach through publicity, media relations and stakeholder management.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support executive in maintaining daily schedule, calls, handling confidential company information, invoice coding & budget, documents and matters requiring executive approval
• Assist in daily operations, including coordinating meetings and scheduling calendar appointments, travel arrangements, expense reports, filing, reviewing correspondence to assist in establishing department priorities and other general administrative duties as needed
• Manage internal and external communication with stakeholders, senior management, on-air talent, and members of the press
• Serve as the department liaison for all FOX Lot matters including, but not limited to, facilities, studio operations, IT, engineering, and mail services as it relates to management of the department office space
• Provide support for Communications team including management of department library; couriering packages; assisting with press launches, press kits development and distribution; and escorting talent where needed for media interviews
• Organize, maintain, and distribute press clippings as needed
• Work cross-functionally across all departments as needed to carry out all services
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years of administrative experience - previous experience supporting an SVP or above preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); PowerPoint expert desirable
• Exceptional verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in an often faced-paced environment and work well under pressure and deadlines
• self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, reliable, self-assured, and able to prioritize work with minimal direction
• Fluent in confidentiality and able to interact professionally with senior executives, media personnel, and talent
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing, or related field
• Sports, media, or entertainment industry experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9oek-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.