FOX Sports is looking for a Freelance Digital Video Specialist to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Freelance Digital Video Specialist, you will use your expertise in broadcast operations and video production to clip and create compelling content that services FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and all of FOX Sports' YouTube channels. You will have great news judgment, be able to interface with editorial and social media leaders and be proactive to recognize and execute new efficiencies in our workflows. This role will target 30-35 hours per week.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Edit video with Premiere, Quantel, web-based software WSC, and Wildmoka, including graphic layovers
• Have strong editorial news judgment, and create headline sells geared towards site/app videos and mobile alerts
• Write metadata, crop photos in Photoshop, and publish videos to foxsports.com on MPX
• Source video and develop stories finding good, shareable content in Dalet, Quantel, Wildmoka, and beyond
• Produce content for multiple platforms, this may include scriptwriting, the clearing of clips for digital distribution, and co-producing with social media, editorial, tech ops, and original edit teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-5 years of relevant work experience
• Experience using Mac, PC, MS Office, Quantel, Dalet, MPX, Wildmoka, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and Slack
• Strong Video Editing skills (PREMIERE, QUANTEL)
• Outstanding writing and grammatical skills
• Great editorial news judgment
NICE YO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k384-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.