The Big Ten Network is looking for a Business Operations Coordinator to join their team in Chicago, IL. As the Business Operations Coordinator, you will play a key role in the day-to-day functioning of the office. Your responsibilities will include, assisting with planning of social events, company wide meetings and client entertainment. Additionally, your will provide general office support, and support of the Big Ten Network initiatives. You will interface with all the Big Ten Network's internal departments and work closely with building personnel, various vendors and event contacts.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Manager with company events; including but not limited to company-wide meetings, social events, and client entertainment at the B1G Football Championship Game and B1G Men's Basketball Tournament
• General office support, which includes the ordering and stocking of supplies, management of visitor and maintenance requests with the building, coordination of tours, etc.
• Support various Big Ten Network initiatives (Green Team, Community Outreach, etc.)
• Provide support as needed to other departments (production, sales, marketing, digital, programming, human resources, finance
• Manage the employee parking program and distribution of building ID badges
• Arrange and coordinate production meals and support at the Chicago office/studio
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years in operations, facility or event management, preferably at a sports and/or media entity.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Capacity to manage multiple projects in an organized fashion with attention to detail
• Calm presence in high-pressure situations
• Capability to complete tasks under tight timelines/deadlines
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqekb-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.