FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX Entertainment is looking for a new Publicity Director to lead and oversee high-profile scripted and/or unscripted series for the network and streamer as well as manage publicity initiatives for various series.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on day-to-day press for various series including booking talk show appearances, print and online interviews, photo shoots, set visits, affiliate satellite tours, press junkets, cast appearances, screenings, New York/Los Angeles press trips, affiliate tours, as well as series experiential activations, among other projects
• Represent publicity across different departments including Social Media, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Design, Digital and Programming serving as a campaign leader for the launches of and maintenance of FOX series and Tubi movies
• Oversee creative copy and design of launch kits, additional press kits, invitations and special mailers
• Assist in the planning of show-specific parties, screenings, press conferences, TCA sessions, festivals and episodic milestone events
• On a day-to-day basis position pitches, books and coordinates print and online interviews, talk show appearances, photo shoots, set visits, affiliate satellite tours, press junkets, new media initiatives and other press-related functions
• Plan and execute New York and Los Angeles press tours and appearances, multi-city press tours and various major market affiliate events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 6 years of show publicity experience
• Television network, studio, streaming service, or agency experience leading and project managing TV show publicity campaigns
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work as a team player and an independent contributor in an environment where multi-tasking is key
• Management and strategic planning experience and the ability to operate independently; be a team player while demonstrating leadership and good decision-making skills
• Creative thinker who ideates with proven a bility to implement comprehensive publicity campaigns for all types of TV series including scripted, unscripted, animation, event, single-camera and/or multi-camera series
• Ability to work well with different levels of management, as well as with talent, managers, producers, publicists, agents, and studio executives.
• Strong writing skills to prepare show synopsis, talent biographies, releases, pitch letters, media alerts, episodic log lines and itineraries
• Bring strong relationships with press outlets (electronic, print, online, talk show bookers, podcast and new media, etc.)
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34kv4-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.