Full Time Job
Program Services Coordinator
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
The Program Coordinator for Fox Broadcasting is responsible for all aspects of delivery for every show on the network. You will be directly responsible for multi-million dollar shows on a daily basis and ensuring all ad revenue, which averages 2.5 to 3 billion dollars per year, is preserved.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Compare our logs to our instructions from advertisers, ensuring all ad revenue, which averages 2.5 to 3 billion dollars per year, is preserved
• Directly contact production executives, potentially including executive producers and major talent
• Instruct a large team of engineers on what tasks need to be prioritized to ensure that all shows are received and air correctly
• Speak with multiple departments throughout Fox to ensure that they all have accurate information about shows, including timings, ratings, technical issues, and other information which can be unique to each show
• Provide valuable coverage for our On-Air Coordinators, ensuring that all shows and commercials air correctly; this potentially includes work on live shows and weekend sporting events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience in cable or broadcast operations
• Experience in film or television production
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and project management skills
• Good computer skills, including experience with email, the internet and various word processing and excel programs
• Ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high pressure environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5znx-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.