OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
TMZ Sports has an immediate opening for a Producer on our daily show, covering the latest in sports pop culture. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self-starter with news, sports, and/or talk show experience. On a daily basis you will be responsible for locating and gathering video assets (both internally and externally) to accommodate television segments. The ability to contribute to pre-production and post-production of a daily program in a high-pressure, deadline-driven newsroom environment is a must.
• Work with editors to cut B-roll and SOTs in a timely manner
• See asset / content creation through completion within our Dalet video system
• Take copious notes during show taping and communicate necessary corrections to post-production team
• Pitch ideas during daily show meeting
• Assist Editors during pre-production and post-production
• Assist with researching and booking guests for TMZ Sports on TV
• 3-5 years of television experience
• A genuine interest in sports, pop culture and news are a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Solid knowledge of sports, general pop culture and celebrities
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Photoshop proficient and familiarity with the Adobe suite
• XPression Designer TV graphics experience, a plus
TMZ is a workplace that requires the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Requested accommodations/exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with law.
TMZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $75,000.00-85,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp7zn0-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.