We are looking for a Freelance Video Operator to join our Fox News family. As the Freelance Video Operator, you will work with all members of the editorial and technical teams to ensure video levels and lighting are the best possible quality on air. You are an integral part of the technical operations team reporting to the Technical Production Manager.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Chip, color correct, and monitor video levels on all studio cameras, video monitors, and remote cameras
• Collaborate with directors, lighting, and make-up to troubleshoot and make adjustments to ensure the best possible on-air look for our talent and set
• Frame and monitor all remote Fox wire cameras as needed
• Patch cameras to different in-house areas as needed and build, change, and update scene files to show as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years experience working in video in live news or tape environment
• Experience with Ikegami HD Cameras, and Color correction units
• 2+ years experience with Vinton robotic camera operations
• Flexibility with your schedule, and the ability to stay late often with little notice if news warrants
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $39.42-46.39 per hour. We provide Freelancers with healthcare and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r10j1v-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.