Generalist / Senior Compensation Analyst
New York, NY
FOX News Media invites you to share your resume to be considered for future Recruiter/Sourcer opportunities on the Talent Acquisition team. We want to engage with like-minded professionals who'd like to join the Fox Family!
As a Recruiter/Sourcer, you will help to recruit for Fox News Media. We are looking for recruiters with experience identifying talent in the News and Digital media space. Most of these opportunities will be located in New York, but we are open to candidates from all over. Make sure you apply to connect with us! #Explorewithus
A Snapshot of your responsibilities:
• Lead the full cycle recruiting for editorial/digital and production hires across a variety of corporate functions and business units
• Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing through multiple and creative channels
• Track, monitor, disposition, and report ongoing recruiting activities through the use of our Workday system, ensuring data integrity for metrics/reporting
• Help to drive recruitment efforts, and source/hire strong and diverse talent while ensuring all candidates have an exceptional experience
• Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure we are identifying the client needs
• Quickly develop a deep understanding of Fox News Media value proposition, and effectively communicate to get candidates excited about the opportunity
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
• Success in applying recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and negotiating
• Results oriented, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Workday is a plus
• Ability to operate in the grey
• Experience in building, cultivating, and sustaining networks of qualified passive candidates, as well as creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo0q1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.