Fox News Channel is seeking a staff multi-skilled Studio Technician/A2 to join our DC Bureau. You will provide technical operational support to our studio and control room team. You must be experienced with studio operations. You will also serve as a fill-in Stage Manager, Manned/Robotic camera operator, prompter, or video shader.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with technical staff to satisfy production needs for live and pre-recorded programming
• Assist Stage Manager in setting up and breaking down show sets
• Perform facility checks with A1 and Stage Manager for all mic and IFB positions in the studio before daily production begins, including studio set up
• Set up and remove all mics and IFBs from guests prior to and after their appearance
• Position Show Cameras in pre-assigned locations during live and pre-recorded shows
• Pro-actively assist stage manager in maintaining the integrity of the studio and all associated audio equipment
• Assist on-screen hosts and guests as needed to facilitate production
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• A collaborative team player who works well with others in a fast-paced dynamic studio environment
• Ability to work under pressure
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• 2 years of experience in a TV Studio environment
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rej6v2-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.