New York, NY
We are looking for a Senior Editorial Producer, Originals to join our Fox News Digital team. As the Senior Editorial Producer, Originals, you collaborate closely with the Executive Producer in developing results-driven strategic plans for the Original Video Unit. With your expertise in editorial, research, and organization, you help the team to produce original and exclusive content for FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com that drives the conversation.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate ideas for original and exclusive reporting that drive Editorial on Fox News Digital platforms and beyond
• Collaborate with Executive Producer to direct strategic thinking and planning for investigative stories or series produced by Originals unit
• Lead training on investigative research tactics and strategies for the larger team to operationalize
• Direct research prioritization for in-depth findings related to original and exclusive reporting
• Manage intersection of story ideas between News Desk & Originals unit to further advance idea generation and story production
• Maintain key focus on KPI growth for Originals unit as discussed with Executive Producer and Digital management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3+ years of management experience
• Excellent editorial judgment and extensive knowledge of news and current events, entertainment, politics, business, and viral content
• Organization skills that allow multiple projects to be produced simultaneously
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive and collaborative attitude
• Proven capability to be creative and think 'outside the box'
• Be a self-starter with a strong news judgment and be a team player willing to jump in when needed in breaking news situations
• Flexibility and ability to work some holidays, weekends, or shift changes as required
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.