Fox Weather is looking for a smart, proactive, and highly organized Scheduling and Operations Assistant. You are a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. You will support team-wide operational and scheduling needs. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist leadership in drafting and delivering critical communication to employees as needed
• Provide relevant reports and deliverables to senior leadership on a regular and ad-hoc/as requested basis
• Support Senior Coordinator, Scheduling and Operations in management and distribution of FOX Weather programming schedules on a regular cadence, including during breaking weather news on nights and weekends
• Support Senior Coordinator, Scheduling and Operations in comprehensive employee scheduling for holidays, special programming events and on an ad hoc basis
• Collaborate on various programming and operational projects and research for FOX Weather when necessary
• Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively
• Organize and prioritize confidential information
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, executives, and clientele
• Support Senior Scheduler in managing office administration duties, including but not limited to, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, managing department calendars, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Relevant experience a plus
• Highly-organized, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and verbal
• A strong interest in weather is a plus
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7oen-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.