FOX News Audio is looking for a Podcast Producer to be part of the fast-paced and growing FOX News Podcast Network. This position's responsibility will be to develop ideas, pitch stories, and work with FOX News Channel talent in crafting daily and weekly podcasts. They will direct bookings, edit shows for broadcast, and work with production teams to create high-quality products every day. In addition to their production duties, they will also lead creative on social media posts and website write-ups to promote the products.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Format, program, coordinate, and produce podcast programming
• Produce podcast segments start to finish, along with coordinating reporter, talent live remotes, and recordings
• Work side by side with FOX anchors, reporters, and contributors
• Keep content updated by working on developing stories as the day progresses
• Create content to populate our social media pages
• Copy edit scripts for social media show descriptions and podcast introductions
• Fact check copy, QC audio quality, and ensure the final products meet editorial & CMS requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years' experience editing or producing all-news, sports radio, or podcast programming
• Communicate with marketing, PR, social, and programming teams in strategies to maximize audience and engagement, along with the creation of new weekly & daily content.
• Highly skilled in writing and copy editing as you will be the editorial and technical lead on a multi-genre podcast portfolio
• Strong digital journalism skills and social media experience
• Ability to make the right decisions during breaking news situations as well as during routine shifts
• Ability to interact with high profile talent
• Avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom.
• Meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, and team-building skills.
• Creative and ''out of the box'' thinking
• Work in a 24/7 news operation, we require flexibility in scheduling, including the ability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and early mornings
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Knowledge of iNews and Adobe Audition
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28435-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.