FOX is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage key marketing programs in support of CRM KPIs across FOX digital brands. The key to success will be a strong performance marketing background along with an ability to build highly effective campaigns in partnership with cross-functional teams, including network stakeholders, Creative Services, Business Intelligence, Product, Customer Care, and platform vendors.
• You are a strategic, creative problem solver able to articulate and defend proposed solutions
• You have strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upward and cross-functionally
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and good problem-solving skills, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You are a highly effective team player
• You are an independent leader, good at prioritizing and getting things done
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and launch CRM programs in support of key business KPIs including lifecycle and engagement improvements
• Develop campaign plans in partnership with the network business teams that include email, push notifications, and web banner promotions
• Write creative briefs and manage the creative campaign execution
• Write marketing business requirements for campaign promotions
• Support synergy efforts to drive awareness for key FOX brands including FOX Sports, FOX Nation, FOX Entertainment Tubi, Super 6, FOX Weather
• Track and report campaign and CRM results
• Prepare leadership briefings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience working on CRM programs within a fast-paced consumer business
• Experience in CRM platforms
• Digital consumer subscription model experience a must
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience with subscription streaming services a plus
• Experience in Salesforce, SFMC, Braze, and Localytics is preferred
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent required
Learn more about Fox Tech at https://tech.fox.com/
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj982w-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.