The Marketing Coordinator position within FOX News Media's Marketing Department will be a key resource within the Strategic Planning and Promotions (SPP) group and will work cross-functionally with several departments, including Digital Ad Operations and various marketing departments across the organization.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement, maintain, and enhance 360 marketing campaigns using several platforms to support the campaigns for FOX News Media brands (FOX News, FOX Business, FOX Nation)
• Support the team in campaign management and assist in building recap reports
• Manage digital marketing and promotions on FOX News Media's digital platforms (FoxNews.com, FoxBusiness.com) – helping to support all FOX Corporation brands
• Analyze marketing and media industry trends to help support future marketing campaigns and promotions
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills and a passion for Marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external partners
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree from a 4-year University program
• Familiarity of digital programmatic landscape and monetization techniques (Google Ad Manager, The Trade Desk, DSP's, DMP's)
• 1 - 2 years working experience in digital media
• Career minded professional, no task is too small or too large
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx341-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.