Fox & Friends is looking for an Executive Producer to lead our early morning show Fox & Friends First.
We need an extraordinary leader to join the Fox & Friends franchise. As the Executive Producer of Fox & Friends First, you will be responsible for overseeing content for our early morning two-hour cable show, on-air from 4am-6am. You will work hand in hand with the hosts, staff, crew and management to facilitate a successful production, as well as create a positive environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee all editorial in the show
• Copyedit all scripts
• Work directly with the talent on show content
• Direct control room operations and set production standards
• Manage broadcast and team to meet content objectives, as well as newscast strategies to live up to the Fox & Friends brand
• Handle staff schedules
• Administer budget
• Drive future show planning, including special projects
• Develop talent, senior producers, segment producers, line producers, writers, and PAs
• Conduct annual reviews
• Provide staff with daily ratings analysis
• Coordinate with Sales and Marketing, as well as Media Relations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 8+ years show senior producing experience at a local station or news network
• Exceptional editorial skills; ability to recognize stories with high potential for provocative, compelling television
• Possess technical skills, strategic thinking/decision making, and be a team player
• Knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture
• Ability to execute live segments and breaking news
• Ability to work all hours and days as breaking news requires
• Ability to travel with the host to road shows when required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7p1o-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.