Technology and Digital Recruiter
Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to the Vice President, Enterprise Applications, our Executive Director, Technology - Workday will supervise the organization that supports business systems for HR, Benefits, and Payroll functions across Fox Corporation. You are a transformative, visionary thinker who can create and deliver innovative solutions for various ongoing needs of the business community. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with senior stakeholders across HR, HR Operations, Payroll, Benefits, and IT departments to ensure that business solutions are efficiently delivered in a timely and agile manner.
In addition to being a strategic thinker and advocate of best practices, this opportunity requires an in-depth understanding of functional and technical aspects of Workday business process configurations, integration methodologies, security architecture, and reporting constructs in the areas of Recruitment, Core HCM, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Payroll and Absence Management
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and execute the implementation of HR systems strategy to support the needs of the business community with a strong customer-centered bias
• Drive development and effective use of the Workday platform to deliver efficient business processes and provide analytics and maximize system functionality
• Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data, or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements
• Engage with the business community on a regular basis to understand opportunities and pain points; analyze platform metrics; collect feedback
• Create, implement, and maintain security policies and practices that adhere to principles of data privacy; segregate duties while staying compliant with regulatory and statutory requirements such as SOX, HIPPA, GDPR, etc.
• Lead a team of high performing HR/Payroll technology professionals while providing individuals on the team opportunities to grow in their roles through mentorship and constructive feedback
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 8-10 years of experience with multiple HR and Payroll technology platforms with a detailed understanding of underlying business processes
• 5-7 years of experience in a Management role leading HR/Payroll technology teams
• Experience leading at least one full-cycle implementation of Workday HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence Management modules for over 10,000 employees
• Experience in leading HR systems implementation including data conversion from legacy platforms for support of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
• Hands-on experience with the entire software development life cycle; requirements gathering, system design, development/configuration, testing, and change management
• Ability to influence decision-makers at senior levels using detailed reports and data analytics
• Ability to think ''outside the box'' to provide creative and effective solutions for complex and ambiguous problems or situations during implementations and ongoing maintenance of systems
• Strong bias to action; being familiar with methods and approaches needed to get things done in a collaborative, lean, and fast-moving environment.
• Flexibility to manage teams across multiple time zones (domestic and international) for implementation and support of concurrent complex projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.