Fox News Digital is looking for an energetic Editor to help build and manage a growing team that writes, produces, and optimizes news content for FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com. You are a meticulous Editor who can assign, edit and produce a broad range of content, from local news to world affairs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assigning and editing dozens of articles a day in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Instituting and overseeing SEO best practices
• Monitoring analytics to inform decisions
• Innovating in the news and SEO spaces
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Minimum 4 years of experience working at a digital news operation with a focus on organic traffic growth
• Demonstrated experience and success managing a team
• Experience with high-volume, high-pressure, fast-paced editorial enterprises
• Strong communications skills and an ability to work well on a news or assignment desk
• Thorough understanding of SEO techniques and tools
• Passion for SEO-driven results
• Passion for the Fox News brand
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A college degree in Journalism, English, or related discipline
• Photoshop, Illustrator experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re59b1-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.